You're favorite video game (or movie)

By MurphysLaw — December 19, 2016
Total Replies: 36
Personally, i'd go with Kirby return to dreamland. it was literally the first game i have ever beaten, and beating the final boss was an amazing feeling. Also, kirby's cute, so yeah.
I do painting now. leave this profile, nothing but my occasional random comments. also kirby best borb and pichu is better than pikachu in smash
Either LoZ: Twilight Princess or Bowser's Inside Story, I can't decide.
Edited December 19, 2016
I do things......sometimes.
Super Paper mario or pokemon moon. (duhhhhhhhhhh)
I'm kim, and I've been seriously drawing since the second grade. [I'm now a hs freshman]. I play the clarinet in my school's marching band. young, dumb and full of love for women. everything i touch falls to ruin.
To be honest I think my favourite video game would be Halo, I now I havent actually played it but I have been watching some good videos on it.
The more you practice, the better you become. Dont let people take that from you. Whether you are together or alone, you shall always be stronger as one. ============================== Plazma Burst 2 Official Website - http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?s=2&a
waiting for someone to say undertale so I can pull the trigger *gun to my head*
I'm kim, and I've been seriously drawing since the second grade. [I'm now a hs freshman]. I play the clarinet in my school's marching band. young, dumb and full of love for women. everything i touch falls to ruin.
sonic unleashed
Because friends help friends. @smileypants @wanderingspirit @Slinky @glowsticks @kido @CryoKimothy @whatever/ heya, Im kawli. I type everything in lowercase but I still use punctuation, and I'd appreciate it if you use correct punctuation. Please dont say wat, wut, or wot unironically. Have a question- ask. #OhioGang | n00dles was here ;))
Ocarina of Time or Ico on Ps2.Mmm I'm not sure.
Muslim,20,Weirdo,Boy,Depression,Asocial
Minecraft >:3
(Background and Pfp: @chilli-bean )/ ♡ Everybody wants to be Poppy ♡ Name: Eva / Birthday:12/22/04 / Fav artists: @chilli-bean, @Wowzers , @Samasam and @Fleja / Fave band atm: P!ATD / Dank Peps: @chilli-bean @SmolPotato @Juliano @Henk @LurlytheWeirdo @Melamour @FluffyPenguin @SamaSam @Wowzers @Fleja @WhiteRun @Keyyleeh @JazzAtron25 @Kallum @Leeeee @justpeachykeen
mario ☺️
I live in PA. I am 13 years old weirdo who actually gave their password to their best friend. Now my about is like this.
so we all just gonna ignore the title