Which game do you like more out of these?

By LooniPanda — April 18, 2017
Total Replies: 20
I'll present you with a bunch of lists of games and I would like you to list your favorite out of the options on each list and why you like it more than the others.
1. Animal Crossing, Harvest Moon, or Stardew Valley?
2. Oblivion, Skyrim, or Fallout 4?
3. Minecraft or Terraria?
4. Call of Duty or Battlefield?
Edited April 18, 2017
I do things......sometimes.
Oh wow- Nice forum Looney! I like this topic lol
_____________________________________________________________________________________
1. Animal Crossing
2. Skyrim - (Open world, awesome soundtracks, never gets boring exploring and scouring Skyrim)
3. Terraria - (Many more weapons, enemies, npcs, and bosses. Plus I really like 2D platformers like Megaman and Super Metroid. Terraria is just a game that will never leave my heart lol)
4. Call of Duty (has Nuketown map - the greatest map in existence)
Hosting the Pixilart Secret Santa Event of 2018 c:
1. Animal Crossing. I do love some Harvest Moon though.
2. Can't say never played them.
3. Terraria. More to do then Minecraft and overall more fun.
4. Played Battlefield once, maybe? So Battlefield.
I'm not too much into those gun games...
I enjoy pixel art and I love Nintendo games! My art has a handful of styles. @Wii3156 is my real twin brother. School will be priority so during those seasons so I wont be uploading all that much then. I main Mr. Game & Watch in Smash 4 and Ultimate, Kid Cobra in ARMS, and Fang in Sonic The Fighters. Profile Picture done by me. Current WIPs: 10
1 - animal crossing, haven't played the rest but animal crossing is p fun
2 - oblivion, i've played s o m u c h of skyrim and it just got boring, oblivion is alot more diverse and quirky too. haven't played fallout 4 but it looks good
3 - uhh minecraft, i haven't played terraria
4 - haven't played either, i havent played a l o t of these games
f
animal crossing. NEver played,but I want to play
Skyrim was a big part of my relationship with my brother. I used to pretend to play as sergio and we'd have so much fun watching him play.
Minecraft.. haven't played terraria lol. I play it with my cousins often, and honestly, playing it with them never gets old.
Battlefield... the trailers looked beautiful. I haven't played either. [overwatch dominates, -------]
I'm kim, and I've been seriously drawing since the second grade. [I'm now a hs freshman]. I play the clarinet in my school's marching band. young, dumb and full of love for women. everything i touch falls to ruin.
Out of all of those I've only played Minecraft... XD
MAYONNAISE!
1. Stardew Valley. I had a hard time choosing out of the three, but eventually I chose Stardew Valley as my favorite because it has more in-depth character stories, which makes befriending the townspeople more fun.
2. Oblivion. Oblivian amazed me when I saw it for the first time as a kid. I did not get that same feeling from Skyrim, and exploring Skyrim quickly became boring for me.
3.Terraria. There is simply much more in this game and Terraria focuses more on exploration, something I find more fun than crafting, which is the main focus of Minecraft.
4. Call of Duty. I just don't have as much fun when playing Battlefield, and I've also only played about 5 hours of Battlefield.
1) Harvest Moon. Well, I mean, because that series is dead now because Marvelous and Natsume are split up... ;3; who's going to make Rune Factory?! Anyway, Story Of Seasons is basically the spiritual follow-up (the new Harvest Moon games are garbage), but I still miss the old Harvest Moon games. Stardew Valley is fun, but you put it up against series instead of one off games, so it would lose based on that alone, for me. I have more fun memories of Animal Crossing and Harvest Moon than I do of Stardew Valley, it's kind of just unfair, ha ha!
2) Fallout 4, it's the most fun. Skyrim and Oblivion both have aspects I hate, but no time to dally on that now. But I thought Oblivion was way more interesting because of how weird it was, and Skyrim's "explore and find out about this land" aspect was pretty great. Fallout's just better though. I wanted to 100% Fallout, but I didn't care about Skyrim or Oblivion.
3) Both games are equally annoying. I dislike both of them, but I also put in far too much time in both. I liked Starbound over the both of them, honestly, and I don't even really enjoy playing Starbound anymore. If I had to choose... Minecraft is fun because of crafting and Terraria is fun because of exploring, but if I wanted to do both of those and not be bored to tears, I would play Fantasy Life, so I suppose the end answer is "they're both awful".
4) Uhh. CoD has (unsurprisingly) gotten worse with time... but Battlefield, as I recall, has always been pretty lackluster. So I guess CoD because it was fun once? All my military friends prefer Battlefield, though. I'm not sure, maybe that game is supposed to be more like... realistic?
Hee-ho! Thanks for visiting. Please do criticize my stuff, because I don't have any idea what I'm doing half the time. I like to focus on small insignificant details so my big picture isn't always stunning. I'm working on a bunch of code these days, not available all the time. Sorry! See ya, space cowboys.
@Error404 You also play Fantasy Life? Awesome!
Haha, I love that game! I especially like all the dialogue, it's pretty funny most of the time!
Hee-ho! Thanks for visiting. Please do criticize my stuff, because I don't have any idea what I'm doing half the time. I like to focus on small insignificant details so my big picture isn't always stunning. I'm working on a bunch of code these days, not available all the time. Sorry! See ya, space cowboys.