What's your opinion on...

By masterluna — March 29, 2016
Total Replies: 9
New artists on here now-a-days? Do they abuse the stamp tool too much? Do they annoy you too much? Do they even bother to talk to you? Do they question you too much? Would you even call them friends? By the way.. There is no point to this topic. It's just asking you your opinion on the new artists on here.
if u want to see recent art, look at my photos / 13 and a ftm weenietard tranny hoohue what's good i'm masterluna and willing to shake hands with ur fairy lady
Most of them are people who only talk in their friend group I find it quite annoying. And yea, they abuse the stamp tool, get inside people's buisness, STILL COPY THINGS, and some of them are my friends.
Edited 16 days
im kim (stop calling me cryo i hate that) a highschooler who likes marching band, movies, video games and art. I have eighty nicknames and the only ones you can call me are kimothy and keko. everything i touch falls to ruin
i'm gonna go search for more osomatsu fans on here because i have seen many of them lately
if u want to see recent art, look at my photos / 13 and a ftm weenietard tranny hoohue what's good i'm masterluna and willing to shake hands with ur fairy lady
I FOUND 6 SO FAR INCLUDING YOU AND SMOL
Try it! It's hilarious.
im kim (stop calling me cryo i hate that) a highschooler who likes marching band, movies, video games and art. I have eighty nicknames and the only ones you can call me are kimothy and keko. everything i touch falls to ruin
episode 2 here i come
*clappity clap clap*
new artists are fine lol
i like frosted flakes and gatorade for breakfast and sometimes i like to skip ahead on my chocolate calendar just to add a little spice to my life
still untrue.
What do y'all have against newbies? I'm a new artist who doesn't do this stuff. Yes, a few of them scribble out people from memes, but the newbie community has a lot of really nice people.
I am a nerd who loves Minecraft (still), Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, Legend of Zelda, Mario, and cats. I've just started on Pixilart, and am creating an OC (original character). I am not emo :- ) Please don't post or comment anything rude. I am a very sensitive person who will lock myself in a room and cry if that happens. I will gladly accept constructive criticism though.