What was your favorite anime and why?

By Fluffle6Puffles — July 08
Total Replies: 35
Yeah, from my description about me, I like anime. But I'm NOT a weeabo, I just want to know what some people would prefer. So please write down your answers and please don't start a ruckus.
P.S. I'm an Otaku, no weeabo. I'm a taco
I love anime, my favorites are ---- la ----, Puella Magi Madoka Magica and Naruto. I mainly like to draw a lot and I really like it a lot.
a) Pokemon, b) It's the only anime I've ever watched (it was when I was younger).
| All stuff titled “Old Stuff” will be unlisted at the beginning of Summer Break. | Hello. I'm just one of your casual artists. I joined June 26th, 2018, and I deeply like this site. I’m kind of busy with school, so I might not be as active as I was. | Check out the following: @Quality-Studios, @Dopey-Dragonite, @FoofyOwlet, @Lucky-Clover, @Clown, and several other amazing artists I followed. |
Can you tell more people about this please
I love anime, my favorites are ---- la ----, Puella Magi Madoka Magica and Naruto. I mainly like to draw a lot and I really like it a lot.
hunterxhunter is my fav anime because i said so
My dad likes hunterxhunter too!
RWBY, its so amazing i cant explain it, you can watch it on Youtube (i only like volume/seasons 1-3 tho) It's about a team going to fighting school, there r SO MANY EMOTIONS I CANT and also the story is really clever and THE FIGHTING IS THE BEST ANIMATION EVER I CANT TELL YOU YOU HAVE TO SEE IT FOR YOURSELF
hai ;w; Random stuff I guess: I have XX chromosomes, I'm autistic and I've been drawing since I was 2, I like Danganronpa andd RWBY anddd Gravity Falls and math (also crows r best birds). I don't do pixel art or even digital art but I'm trying sumthin new, time to embarrass myself i guess.
Death Note is the best everrrr and i dont really watch anime series
not making art for now. i may be back soon. bye guys x
you cant just pick one but if I have too I would say fairy tail I don't know why
hi 83 I am not great at drawling but when I do I normally draw Aphmau stuff and anima stuff and also like to ship stuff also look at @lilyalyn she is really good at drawling
---- la ----
Because friends help friends. @smileypants @wanderingspirit @Slinky @glowsticks @kido @CryoKimothy @whatever/ heya, Im kawli. I type everything in lowercase but I still use punctuation, and I'd appreciate it if you use correct punctuation. Please dont say wat, wut, or wot unironically. Have a question- ask. #OhioGang | n00dles was here ;))
Future diary/Mirai Nikki I guess ( no im not a yandere )
Hoi Im TD, A ( want to be ) Youtuber and song maker. likes yandere simulator, undertale. Eddsworld, Deltarune, Minecraft, villainous, and Anime.plus animation memes. Me have a group called "The Gamer Group/TGG" with my friends. plz don't hate me. btw I make au called "Adventuretale"