what is your favorite pet

By broken-life — 17 days
Total Replies: 19
tell me your favorite pet
Hit or miss i guess they never miss Huh?I love video games and anime I'm a girl people think im a boy.I'm also single. im bisexual. I'm a troublemakerI l.o.v.e roleplay and cosplay! plez follow for great art... i will also follow you! ◑﹏◐ I joined pixil art on Friday december 14, 2018 Please join my three groups, ffxv and anime, inspiration and bully prevention
Dog, cat, mouse, iguana, rabbit
I draw stuffs and read SCPs as a hobby.
i like it!
Hit or miss i guess they never miss Huh?I love video games and anime I'm a girl people think im a boy.I'm also single. im bisexual. I'm a troublemakerI l.o.v.e roleplay and cosplay! plez follow for great art... i will also follow you! ◑﹏◐ I joined pixil art on Friday december 14, 2018 Please join my three groups, ffxv and anime, inspiration and bully prevention
Cats and Guinea Pigs.
I'm back.
AWWWW!!!!
I love Dogs and lizard we have both of then i also live snakes
TMI
OOOH! that's soo cool
mine is all except for..........llamas they spit!!!!!!!!! ?
I love VAMPIRES
ha
are you laughing because i said they spit????
I love VAMPIRES