what is your favorite pet

By broken-life — January 02
Total Replies: 30
tell me your favorite pet
Hit or miss i guess they never miss Huh?I love video games and anime I'm a girl people think im a boy.I'm also single. im bisexual. I'm a troublemakerI l.o.v.e roleplay and cosplay! plez follow for great art... i will also follow you! ◑﹏◐ I joined pixil art on Friday december 14, 2018 Please join my three groups, ffxv and anime, inspiration and bully prevention
Dog, cat, mouse, iguana, rabbit
I read SCPs as a hobby.
i like it!
Hit or miss i guess they never miss Huh?I love video games and anime I'm a girl people think im a boy.I'm also single. im bisexual. I'm a troublemakerI l.o.v.e roleplay and cosplay! plez follow for great art... i will also follow you! ◑﹏◐ I joined pixil art on Friday december 14, 2018 Please join my three groups, ffxv and anime, inspiration and bully prevention
Cats and Guinea Pigs.
What's up! I'm just your average casual artist who loves Nintendo games and hates Article 13 trying to support people as much as possible! I'm always open for requests, and I will always try to put my best foot forward in being a great artist.
AWWWW!!!!
I love Dogs and lizard we have both of then i also live snakes
I love art I am single and I go to Milford school.
OOOH! that's soo cool
mine is all except for..........llamas they spit!!!!!!!!! ?
I love VAMPIRES and WOLFS and FNAF and GACHA STUDIO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ha
are you laughing because i said they spit????
I love VAMPIRES and WOLFS and FNAF and GACHA STUDIO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!