WARRIORS Nine Lives

By Sealdijon — December 30
Total Replies: 29
I just thought of something. When a leader loses a life due to a wound, the wound closes up, right? And no more blood comes out? Well, if they lost blood , does StarClan give the blood back? I mean, if leaders lost too much blood over time because the wounds healed but blood was lost, how come they don't.. . lose a life from loss of blood?
My name is Julia and I am 11 years old. I am in sixth grade and I like doing art. But I suck haha. I play the violin, I dance, and I fence. I watch TwoSetViolin, and I like cats. I like Pokemon, the Warriors books, and yeah I'll stop now XD. I have been on here since 12 - 05 - 18 My requests are open for nature, but not too complicated. just no people. plz
hello
My name is Julia and I am 11 years old. I am in sixth grade and I like doing art. But I suck haha. I play the violin, I dance, and I fence. I watch TwoSetViolin, and I like cats. I like Pokemon, the Warriors books, and yeah I'll stop now XD. I have been on here since 12 - 05 - 18 My requests are open for nature, but not too complicated. just no people. plz
woah idk i dont think starclan gives it back...
I'm an oak tree. Lol idk i like pokemon and Warriors Cats. welp anyways... yeet?
yeah so how come they don't lost a life from loss of blood? Like when Firestar got caught in the fox trap and lost a whole lot of blood
right but the medicine cat would have to apply cobweb to the wound(S) then that leader would have to rest for a while to re gain his or her strength.
I'm an oak tree. Lol idk i like pokemon and Warriors Cats. welp anyways... yeet?
but you still lose blood, and if you lose a life your wound seals up
i dont think the wound seals up though, because the medicine cats wound have to treat the wounds and it is possible for the leader to lose multiple lives at once if the bleeding isnt stopped with cobweb.
idk but like with bluestar and stuf
no if the wound is too terrible. like with tigerstar, how would even the greatest medicine cat treat a rip from your throat to your tail?
and also i'm pretty sure the wound seals up tho.............. i mean if all that happened is you lose a life , after you wake up you just lose another life