Video game discussion

By MurphysLaw — January 08
Total Replies: 21
Talk about games you like and stuff.
look, i have nothing else to do, OKAY?!?
oh my
317 Pictures - 2,294,446 Pixels
I love first two games of Oddworld series ! Does anybody else ? . .
That is what happens when I say Oddworld nobody knows that series :(
Muslim,19,Weirdo,Boy,Depression,Asocial
11 Pictures - 79,618 Pixels
listen pokemon sun and moon
best nintendo games of 2016
---- pokemon go
---- mario run
---- the nintendo switch
sun and moon made me feel
and i actually understood the plot
see when I played b&w I was too young to know what a cult was
I'm Kim, a nerdy grill who wants to play some kickass jazz. I am French and African American. I play the clarinet and play overwatch and skullgirls in my free time. @Puggles @Kawlii @Kimoty(my alt) @Paradise @Kiaboo
663 Pictures - 4,798,794 Pixels
FNAF, UN.TA SCARY GAMES, STUFF MADE BY SCOTTCAWTHON....
Kate has gone on break and left me here, she trusts me apparently but if I was her, I wouldn't trust myself.
487 Pictures - 3,524,906 Pixels
Destiny, COD and Overwatch are my Favs.
Hello my name is Matrix and I love anime and video games. Plus The Matrix is my fav movie if u can't tell. Oh and I'm 14! (>.
7 Pictures - 50,666 Pixels
I'd expect cool ranch Doritos and mountain dew to be your favorite foods as well.

0 Pictures - 0 Pixels
(If you couldn't tell) I agree with @Kimothy... almost. The fist game that made me feel was actually Pokemon Black. huh, weird.
oh my
317 Pictures - 2,294,446 Pixels
KIRBY
best friendos: @melatonic @sivally @kallum @themodernfredo @bunnyboss @dragonus @hergusbergus @theseadragon @smokeythemenish @cess @juliano @ultidaisy @fluffbutt MORE TO BE ADDED LATER
1717 Pictures - 12,427,646 Pixels
Nope. All of you are wrong. The best game is "Frozen: Tooth Doctor". You get to rip the teeth out of that singing ice hag.
My amazing header is by the stunning artist @Hetsuna! Check her out! Friends: @Kodama @Londyloo @GloriousPidge @sapphire @Chatoyant @Julkat2004 @Kimothy @Hetsuna @SmolPotato @SrPelo @SilverLa @Nyaily @TheInkMan @MrHenkalot @SureWhyNot
70 Pictures - 506,660 Pixels
one of my favorite games is transistor. ugh, its simply great. great story, great visuals, great design.
me me big boy || pfp by @Volvonovic
2 Pictures - 14,476 Pixels