Undertale

By BabyG49 — June 02, 2016
Total Replies: 28
Sans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IS
AWESOME
there's already an undertale topic
oh
How many is needed....?
The more you practice, the better you become. Dont let people take that from you. Whether you are together or alone, you shall always be stronger as one. ============================== Plazma Burst 2 Official Website - http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?s=2&a
too many imo
oh
can we just do a au roleplay
HELLO FROM THE OTHERSIDE I am charlie the demon and well my phone number: (757)-409-7637 I HAVE DEPRESSION. . . Yeah that’s fun um. . . Don’t spam me or be mean . . . Yeah
can we just do a au roleplay
HELLO FROM THE OTHERSIDE I am charlie the demon and well my phone number: (757)-409-7637 I HAVE DEPRESSION. . . Yeah that’s fun um. . . Don’t spam me or be mean . . . Yeah
I hav been sumnond...
"I know I'm a liar but the things I say are sometimes a lie and sometimes they are not..." -Kokichi Ouma Parents: @unluckylolibean and @reaperrampage59 My b0dy d03sn't 1ik3 m3 2nym0r3 2ls0 2 h3nt2i princ3
OH UHM....I love Undertale! I really do! I like Sans, Frisk, Paps, Gaster, Undyne, and Blooky! and Doggo! I hope people will always love this game
Akear, you are a inky cinabon . Floof: @Daltonpinky AKA @YellowTsundere Eye candy: @Mint Needs friends: @Demi Lizard person: @Cogenheimer Awesomeness: @Aestheticidiot Cute: @Luv4all1234 AMAZING: @Tang school friends: @leopard @Broalex11 good friend: @PuzzlingJester A nice fire: @The-Wisp I HAVE NO LIFE!!!!!! Black Butler is god.