totd vs potd

By marsel-music — May 06, 2016
Total Replies: 26
tracing of the day ;) it should be renamed!
obviously tracers are like babies drinking milk? idk
Ecce ----, qui-i-i est faaabaa vale ---- qui est faba!
tracing ISNT BAD!!!!!!!
YES IT IS
im kim, a highschooler who likes movies, music, video games and art. ask me to draw something for you and i will always say no. requests are CLOSED.
KIM, TRACING IS OK HERE, HAVNT YA HEAAAAAARRDDDDDDDDDD?????????
Hello, ladies and gentlemen! My name is Kirito. I love talking to everyone on here. I try to be as nice as I can to everyone. Best friend: Grant - Online best friends: @Fleja2003 @DragonusEngima - Likes: friends, art. You really should check out @Fleja2003 @DragonusEngima :)
YOU PUT AS MUCH EFFORT (ok, maybe a little less) IN TRACING AS YOU DO IN NORMAL ART!!!!
ITS NOT THE SAME AS COPYING!!!! YOU ACTUALLY DRAW STUFF WHEN YOU TRACE!!!!!!!!
I dont see the point of why we are even discussing this conversation again, like over 3 times already. If you do or dont trace so what, its your ability not anyone elses. No point even arguing this again, things will just get a whole LOT worse.
Edited May 06, 2016
The more you practice, the better you become. Dont let people take that from you. Whether you are together or alone, you shall always be stronger as one. ============================== Plazma Burst 2 Official Website - http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?s=2&a
Well... Traced art does take time, but original artwork takes longer. That doesn't mean traced art is any worse- it's not bad. Sure, traced art isn't exactly a new art idea you had since it's you drawing over someone else's photo, but it still looks really nice. It isn't copying, it's still drawing. SO BOTH ART IS GOOD ALL ART except copied art