Should roblox go to the next level?

By SMASHAND — December 14
Total Replies: 25
We've got anthro,but whats next for roblox? how real will their models get?
S M A S H that like button and if you want to,even follow?! and follow some more people that i have followed because why not?????
It's actually terrifying when you think about it
S M A S H that like button and if you want to,even follow?! and follow some more people that i have followed because why not?????
Rthro just ruins what roblox stood out for, their blocky characters. I really hope they won't try to 'improve' it even more because they're terrible at it
Banner by @TheVengefulSpy ------------------------------------ Hello there, welcome to my page :P Been here since Feb 26 2016 I guess. I hope you like my drawings ;) --- https://twitter.com/25Darkstar --- https://www.deviantart.com/25darkstar
what if they add more "human" animations like finger or eye or feet movement. the horror
athro is a really weird skin, but like the animations they can improve or the games
Edited February 28
I'm bi and a social introvert. I love roleplaying. I make new oc's on a daily basis. I rather am online, then outside with humans. I am a forever alone potato and will stay that way for all eternity
personally I liked their almost trademark character style of blockiness... but I guess some people probably like anthro too i guess
Minor Youtube Content creator Indev, and now I'm working thoroughly on a project with my friends in Squad B.
true
I'm bi and a social introvert. I love roleplaying. I make new oc's on a daily basis. I rather am online, then outside with humans. I am a forever alone potato and will stay that way for all eternity
its creepy how "real" they might try to "improve" it.
yeah
we need to riot against roblox