Pixilart Icons/Images

By Pixilart — 27 days
Total Replies: 26
Hello! The current website is being updated and Pixilart is looking for new images/icons. This list will be updated if new icons are needed. The following is what is currently needed:

1. Picture of the day (Under 100x100)
2. Staff Pick (Under 100x100)
3. New User Avatar (Unisex) (Under 100x100)
4. Website link icons (Ex: gallery, shop)
5. Icons (Ex arrows, emojis)

Please tag #newsiteicons. Not all icons will be used. Feel free to reply with questions.
Thank you,
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns about a user or artwork. Please let me know. :)
Ooooo
Welcome to trashy art. No, I do not like Danniel Cohn. || self-taught “artist” || my gender is attack helicopter stop asking. Yes I do have anxiety || go follow > @ramendoodles @doggotime @purple100 @vessel () Hamilton IS life *no I am not a theatre kid :’)* am homeschooled uwu +family travels around the world+ and..yeah
can they be animated?
(description here) hi so basically my thing is that i'm generic and uncreative. fun links you should use that lead away from my page: @pastelpixils @lordcuck @jeansboi @fake-noodles @theotherjonas @dewdrop @alpha6 @redde @bananaextract @clown @htcvibes @fleja @digitex @notcommunism @pixilart @peppermint @huck @s-p-y | friends irl: @theblobfishgirl @sahaara @lingo-bot @turtleshelly12
Sure. When is the deadline?
Hi, I am 14, I live in America and I like to draw. Cool people: @s-p-y @biology-nerd @username-here
Okay, sure, I would draw one of these if I have time
I joined here like 2018 like bruh I have an old account XD I have a wiener dog named Dobby :0 My other accounts are: @TheSupaBuddies3 and @SupaDogMan234. My banner is by @ShadowQueen and I love @Oreocat030 ❤ Follow me if you want, you won't get a follow back even though it looks like it. I feel like I am annoying because I am for some reason. Don't be mean to me! :( I am a sensitive person!
@username-here feel free to use animations. @sparkle2232 there is no current deadline at the moment.
Thank you!
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns about a user or artwork. Please let me know. :)
I have a question. If a animation is choose to be the icon. How is the animation gonna be displayed?
I joined here like 2018 like bruh I have an old account XD I have a wiener dog named Dobby :0 My other accounts are: @TheSupaBuddies3 and @SupaDogMan234. My banner is by @ShadowQueen and I love @Oreocat030 ❤ Follow me if you want, you won't get a follow back even though it looks like it. I feel like I am annoying because I am for some reason. Don't be mean to me! :( I am a sensitive person!
Ok, i want to make sure i fully understand what your asking, you want us to design the Staff Pick Icon, POTD icon, and beginning Avatar? but what would the other 2 be?
Hi, I am 14, I live in America and I like to draw. Cool people: @s-p-y @biology-nerd @username-here
will you use icons made by different people or just one set by one user?
❀【Sup, the name's Nick/Floof】❀ ➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳ ◍Requests: Open (depends on what it is, ask for requests on @spxcyy's wall) ◍ DISCORD: Spxcyy#4665 ♡ @cheerycherry Is the bestest and nicest person you'll ever meet go follow her now♡ ✧☾Go follow some other rad friends of mine: @pastelpixils @plush-lulu @goodoldjahwie @pikamu2011☽✧