Pixilart groups? How does one start/join one?

By elliephontastic — September 07, 2017
Total Replies: 7
I'm seeing little popups about these. They sound cool - I wanna maybe start one with some friends on here, make some comics and collabs. I don't know anything about them, though. Anybody wanna hit a sister up with some info? Please? I'd be happy to join somebody else's, too.
At the top of the webpage next to the Pixilart logo is 3 stacked black lines. If you click on it and see the third option down, you can go to the groups page. When you're on the groups page, you should see the "Create Group" button as well as the "My Groups" button to the far left of the menu. There you can create a group, view your own groups, and to the side see the groups available to follow. I believe you can be a member by getting a request from the creator of the group to be added as a member, but you can follow whatever groups you want. Hope that helps.
Hello! I make original pixel art for fun, hope you enjoy my work! I take constructive criticism. I'm 15. I'm a dude. My favorite colors are orange and green. I have a dog named Pixel. My profile pic and background photo are both made by me. Putting @Kawli here because friends help friends. I joined here July 3rd 2016 and I love this site!
Ok
I like cute things,anime and drawing as well video games including slime rancher,undertale and splatoon
Is it the same on mobile
Do you wanna have a bad time? Cuz if you take one more step, then you’re really not going to like what happens next.
Theres no black lines on mobile and idk wtf to do
Fuxkint jdk
Not sure if you can on mobile.
Hello! I make original pixel art for fun, hope you enjoy my work! I take constructive criticism. I'm 15. I'm a dude. My favorite colors are orange and green. I have a dog named Pixel. My profile pic and background photo are both made by me. Putting @Kawli here because friends help friends. I joined here July 3rd 2016 and I love this site!
Does anyone know how to add a drawing or how to collab in a group?
IDK
So, i created a group, and i want to add a drawing of my own, and i wanted the whole "You must get approved" thing, but i have to get my drawing approved, even though im the only admin, and the only other person in the group isn't online, and i don't think she even realises that shes in my group. Help?
Edit: Nevermind, I got it. Just hit awaiting approval and approve it XDD sorry
Edited April 22
i luv undertale and drawing and stuff. Make sure to go check out mah BFFA Bunny Universe @BunnyUniverse !!! she does really good drawings, but doesn't get enough credit. ;-; BTW, Bunny is teh person who made my profile pic so yee and if you think thats good...you don't even know :3 XDDDD oki bai