Must See Story [Bye @ImInFairyTale]

By Kirito — April 30, 2016
Total Replies: 5
This Took A Long Time To Make. I Hope You All Like It.
Must See Story [Bye @ImInFairyTale]
“William, are you ready to go to school?” no, school is not fun…! “It’s a thing you have to do” but I don’t want to! “But you have to, some things in life you have to do.” Ok… “Good, now let’s go get breakfast.” I got breakfast. I had pancakes with vanilla, and extra chocolate chips. But I knew what would happen at school, like it always does. “Honey, do you still want to move schools? This will be your first time there.” Yes, I’m sure. I went into the car and drove to school. My school is about 30 minutes away, its called Hillindale. My mom does not even know that I have no friends, and always gets bullied. When we got to Hillindale I walked out of the car. “Bye William!” bye, mom. I was walking into school trying not to get noticed. But of course when I walked by everyone was whispering “new kid” “new kid” I walked inside my classroom. I sat down trying to stay away from everyone. Ms. Danes said to the class “Please welcome our new classmate William.” Everyone just kind of stared and then looked away and continued chatting with their friends. There I was with no one, alone. After class everyone was like, oh, there’s the new kid again. I saw a lot of the big kids over there to. Some of them looked at me and laughed me just sitting alone. I opened my lunch box and there was nothing in it. My mom must’ve forgotten to pack it I thought in my head. Someone in my class came over, he said “Hi, I heard your new. That’s alright, I’ll be your friend here. Really? “no, of course not *laughing*” He went back to his table laughing like crazy. I kind of wish I had someone that liked me, but I really don’t. That same thing happened to me three times, I really don’t trust anyone here now. After school was over I went and got my backpack waiting for my mom to come. She was really late, she called me and said “I am going to be about 30 minutes late, sit tight!” I waited and waited, and then the older kids came out. One of them was the guy laughing at me before. I was thinking, I wish I could also have a friend… tears started racing down. I went to the side so no one would see me crying. One person did and they started telling everyone and almost all of them laughed. Someone came up to me and said “Are you alright…?” yeah, I’m fine, why would you care?! “I don’t know, you seemed sad, so Alyssa to the rescue, huh, huh?” “soo, what’s your name” oh yeah, I’ve heard that before. Stop trying to make me feel even worse. “I’m not trying to make you feel worse…” yeah, sure…? Tears kept going down. “let me get a tissue.” I was thinking if I should trust her or not, yes, or no? I mean, the other people that were doing this seemed like they liked me but they just betrayed me right then. So why would I even trust her? “I am back and got tissues.” Ok, thanks… My mom drove up. I sucked up all my tears and went into the car “Bye!” I didn’t answer. The next day when I went to school the same thing happened, me being the “new kid”. But at lunch time, I was not alone. “Hello!” um, hi…? “Why were you sitting alone” I don’t really have anyone to sit with. I was thinking in my mind, why is Alyssa back, again? “Really, you have no friends here…?” not one. But it does not bother me. “I am your new friend” uh, why? “Because I want to.” Don’t you have someone else to sit with? Alyssa was looking back strangely, “Nope, not really.” So I’m your only option… “Yep, basically.” Ok, then. Is your school fun? “Uh, well, there are many ways to put fun…” so no? “Nope, its torcher.” Ok then… good to know. Then I looked at her and realized she looks really nice, a lot better than any girl in my class… But she is about three years older than me, so… “Earth to William” huh? “You were out for a sec” right….. “William!” YES?! “You were out again.” Right… just a bit tired. “Oh, ok.” So… *Thinks in mind* I wonder if I should—So, do you have a boyfriend…? “Um, yes” Great, who is he? “That guy right over there” Ok, should we like wave? “No, we can go talk to him” Ok, what’s his name? “David” ok, then. David saying “Alyssa, can you come here for a minute?” “Oh, ok!” Uh, I will just stay back here. “Ok, see you in a couple of minutes” “Whispering” “Whispering” Alyssa started crying. Oh no, I get what happened… “I thought everything was going so well…?” Oh, this is… Alyssa said “Follow Me” she went behind a door and I heard “He- and I heard a whisper –lp… I saw a bit of blood under the door, and Alyssa came out. I was thinking, …she killed… “Ok, where were we?” ummm, I’m not feeling to well, I have to go home. “Im just kidding! He didn’t die! We broke up months ago! And I broke up with him.” He came out, “Ello!” …Not funny, not…funny… “THAT WAS SO FUNNY, FRIENDS DO PRANKS!!!” Um, ok… “AM I RIGHT?!” you’re a bit insane… “I AM NOT, I JUST ATE A LOT OF SUGAR” now that I think about it, you were eating a bowl of marshmallows, weren’t’ you… “YEP, AND THEY WERE DELICIOUS!” ok… The teacher called for me to go back. The whole school I was thinking, now, do I like her or do I not—let’s think, looks: 8/10 – personality: 9/10 – Social: 1/10 – So its just like me, I guess I kind of do like her. But I can’t tell anyone, they will just go off saying. When I got home I started writing about this in my journal. My mom called “William, can you clean your room tomorrow?” Ok mom! I really don’t want to, but I guess I have to. I wrote all about her in my journal for like two hours. Then I went to play videogames for the rest of the day. Then I went to bed. The next day there was some school meetup thing. Where you got to play a ton of games and stuff. all you had to do was play games outside and if you won you got some special prize. Most of the older kids did not come. Then I saw Alyssa come in and walked in the line to join the teams game. She requested to be on team “Wall Paint” with me… I was kind of creeped out and at the same time flattered. She was the fastest there and gloated to the ten your olds, a lot… at the end she got less homework for her surprise. So she wanted to earn some extra money through jobs and stuff. When I came home I wrote more and more just admiring my literal first friend. My mom called up “William, you have to clean your room or put the sign up!” The “sign up” thing is I have to put a sign out and pay someone $15 to clean my room. No one ever does it, but I always try. There Alyssa was looking at the sign brings it to the door. She didn’t even know there is where I lived. I was kind of scared, so I told my mom I was going outside. She went inside and talked to my mother for a while. Then went upstairs. Started cleaning my desk, floor. She went to the table and a little journal popped out that was already open to the page I was writing about her. I could already see her blushing through the window. She tore the page out and put it in her pocket. She cleaned the rest, got payed, and went home. I came back inside. The whole rest of the day I was thinking I just lost my only friend I will ever get. The next day when I went to school, she was a bit more happy to me. I knew she knew everything, so it was kind of weird. She invited me to a picnic tomorrow. I said I might come. The next day I decided to come to the picnic. She wanted to go play on the hills, for some odd reason. She says rolling down them is fun. There she was probably about to literally die of dizziness. She said to me, even though I just met you your still one of my best friends at this school, thanks. It made me really happy that im considered a friend. So I decided to roll down the hill… I rolled down once, twice, the third time was a big rough though, I bumped into Alyssa heading faster and faster. I rolled into a tree, bleeding everywhere. She was really scared, went to the hospital straight away. She was whispering to herself, and crying at the same time. “At this rate, he’ll…” I got to the hospital and they did all they could to help me. They said “You hurt yourself really bad there…You need more blood for your body to stay running” Thinking in mind *As if I didn’t already know that*. The next day Alyssa came to visit me. You feeling ok? She said softly. Yeah, kind of… the doctor there said I would be just fine. It took me about twelve days to recover. After all of that when I came back to school it was all okay, and normal again. Alyssa came up to me at lunch and said, never do that again, please…and hugged me. I felt really happy, now. It was a happy ending for the both of us. I finnaly grew to like school. And I got my first friend. But all I know is the story is not over yet, there are still so many things I’ll do. And that’s how I met her, now I’ve known her for three years. Alyssa is already 18. Has a youtube with 40,000 subscribers. And she started doing art, it really ended well…or started?
Hello, ladies and gentlemen! My name is Kirito. I love talking to everyone on here. I try to be as nice as I can to everyone. Best friend: Grant - Online best friends: @Fleja2003 @DragonusEngima - Likes: friends, art. You really should check out @Fleja2003 @DragonusEngima :)
Really long but it's worse than the previous ones.
cool
not here anymore lol
Thanks 4 The Support Pal ;-; I Did My Best
Hello, ladies and gentlemen! My name is Kirito. I love talking to everyone on here. I try to be as nice as I can to everyone. Best friend: Grant - Online best friends: @Fleja2003 @DragonusEngima - Likes: friends, art. You really should check out @Fleja2003 @DragonusEngima :)
You can't get that hurt from rolling down a hill, especially not enough to go to the hospital, but the story is cool. Why does the main character always end up in a hospital in every story? xD
REQUESTS: no. Waddup, I'm Kido, I'm 18, and I never ------' learned how to love. I'm a Legal Anime Boy. A few things about myself: I draw all my 'pixel' art with a computer mouse, I'm boring, I'm rationally mean, I like Ancient Greece, I'm legally allowed to feel hate, and I've been on here since June 17th of 2015. Oregon sucks. #OhioGang
I Am Norm Better At Making Them Die. But Y'Know, This 1 I Wanted To Make Happy (Im Bad At Happy Stories) I Tried To Make It Playing Then Getting Hurt--Im Better Norm At Making Someone Just Death