Must See Story 4: The Beggining

By Kirito — May 01, 2016
Total Replies: 18
Must See Story 4: The Beginning (Work In Progress)
Hey, im Christian. And im going to tell you about how I met Alyssa, Chelsey, and Shyla. It was the first day of spring and I wanted to go on a quick walk. I was walking for about fifteen minutes until I heard footsteps. They were going faster and faster. Then I heard insane panting. Almost at the turn. There some girl was charging, fell on me, jumped up and did thumbs upped. “Im SOOO OKAY!” “Im Alyssa, whats your name?” Uuuh… im, Josh… thinking in my mind, ok, so the murderer does not know my name. “Just kidding! Your Christian!” How do you…? Thinking I should run away but still staring at her. “We live next door to each other, dumbo!” Oh, ok… I heard more footsteps “Uh oh, here they come, I got to go, see you around” and winked. Two other girls popped out “Where is she?!” Uh… “Let’s see, she’s insane, brown hair, talks to everyone, likes everyone, very lonely” Uh, I pointed to the right “Gotcha” started walking home very, very, very confused.
Hello, ladies and gentlemen! My name is Kirito. I love talking to everyone on here. I try to be as nice as I can to everyone. Best friend: Grant - Online best friends: @Fleja2003 @DragonusEngima - Likes: friends, art. You really should check out @Fleja2003 @DragonusEngima :)
fbdjgabi dfvysuz fbysdgzfunhzbgsf
not here anymore lol
Shvefhuvenyurfbvhbrfuvrbuhvrfbhuvbfrurvyfbfrbrfbrgubgr
fdbozufxzdbhiguvnymiefhzgndhxfubnmobgjzdsfbhzjgnmjdbcfkphbmgjdkpfhbzduf
not here anymore lol
*stich voice* NNIDHNFIUFENIVEFNIVHNEFIHVNEFHVRFNHRNFVHUHRFN
So What Do You Think...In Words I Can Understand...
Hello, ladies and gentlemen! My name is Kirito. I love talking to everyone on here. I try to be as nice as I can to everyone. Best friend: Grant - Online best friends: @Fleja2003 @DragonusEngima - Likes: friends, art. You really should check out @Fleja2003 @DragonusEngima :)
Too short yet good IMO nucrfnvufnviencijefncijndwijcnjiedxjnwdlncijevnfriubfiuvnwiunc
. . . Oook, Its Not Over Yet -_- Its Work In Progress
Ok shahnsnshshehewmmwhsanjsjdhhsnehwjkjehdndnrrujjsnehrhnrrjjdudjdn
EJIODUHEWRFYSE8GDY8OifoshyizfuGDHYIEW7ROY850T48P3Y50T48WPGH9573TWY8EGH5708GUFSEH097R8S0UTHTS79S058YUSEJPTHW94P35Y8ERHJTPW49E0Y8PRSDUGHST That means it's pretty good, in my langue
not here anymore lol