Me And Kims War ^-^

By Kirito — May 03, 2016
Total Replies: 17
If I Never Stopped Fighting...What Chaos Would've Happened?
Lets Continue It 4 Fun, I Wanna See Who Is Better At Come Backs :P
Hello, ladies and gentlemen! My name is Kirito. I love talking to everyone on here. I try to be as nice as I can to everyone. Best friend: Grant - Online best friends: @Fleja2003 @DragonusEngima - Likes: friends, art. You really should check out @Fleja2003 @DragonusEngima :)
How is this supposed to make me feel good for my aniversary.
im kim, a highschooler who likes movies, music, video games and art. ask me to draw something for you and i will always say no. requests are CLOSED.
Is this war supposed to be a good thing or a bad thing otherwise you will bring a lot of chaos into this site.
The more you practice, the better you become. Dont let people take that from you. Whether you are together or alone, you shall always be stronger as one. ============================== Plazma Burst 2 Official Website - http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?s=2&a
I think its one of those forced things to test our wittiness. I love those kind of competitions
im kim, a highschooler who likes movies, music, video games and art. ask me to draw something for you and i will always say no. requests are CLOSED.
Ok...Sooo, What Shall We Argue About ;-;?
Hello, ladies and gentlemen! My name is Kirito. I love talking to everyone on here. I try to be as nice as I can to everyone. Best friend: Grant - Online best friends: @Fleja2003 @DragonusEngima - Likes: friends, art. You really should check out @Fleja2003 @DragonusEngima :)
Ok...Sooo, What Shall We Argue About ;-;?
Like an actual argument to fight over something or like in a joke kind of way?
The more you practice, the better you become. Dont let people take that from you. Whether you are together or alone, you shall always be stronger as one. ============================== Plazma Burst 2 Official Website - http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?s=2&a
Joke, I Just Wanna Comeback
Saaaameeeee
OK THEN, OK, LETS COMEBACK WAFFLES VS. PANCAKES, I CHOSE TEAM WAFFLES