Im Not Important In This Website, But...

By Kirito — April 29, 2016
Total Replies: 19
I've Learned That I May Not Be Important On This Website,
Not Be To Popular,
But Can Still Help It,
I Can Still Help It A lot.
I Will Try To Make People Laugh, Smile, And Even Help With Art.
I Will Try To Help With Anything I Can
- @ImInFairy
Hello, ladies and gentlemen! My name is Kirito. I love talking to everyone on here. I try to be as nice as I can to everyone. Best friend: Grant - Online best friends: @Fleja2003 @DragonusEngima - Likes: friends, art. You really should check out @Fleja2003 @DragonusEngima :)
???? dont get involved in the fights, u have a good heart, but others get offended
Ecce ----, qui-i-i est faaabaa vale ---- qui est faba!
Yeah, That's Why I Don't Pick Sides. So They Don't Get Offended. I Only Pick Sides When I Truly Believe That Or Its One Of My Best Friends On Here.
Hello, ladies and gentlemen! My name is Kirito. I love talking to everyone on here. I try to be as nice as I can to everyone. Best friend: Grant - Online best friends: @Fleja2003 @DragonusEngima - Likes: friends, art. You really should check out @Fleja2003 @DragonusEngima :)
but it really seems like ur taking anns side, u clearly nknow that stamps r not proper art, heylisten i know u want to help, but instead it get s carried on, Im Not Mad At You Because I know That U want 2 Do Good!
Ecce ----, qui-i-i est faaabaa vale ---- qui est faba!
I Chose Anns Side Because You Were Being Mean. That's Why, Ann Was Getting Teamed On. Anyways, @Kiaboo Thinks I Should Try To Always Be Happy And Try To Make Others Happy, And I Will Continue Doing So. And Im Sorry If I Offended You, I Just Don't Like People Insulting Eachother.
To tell you the truth, you are important to this site.
Really? Thank You!
One thing for sure though, is the fact that you capitalize every first word. I see you do that all the time, so I'm used to it but holy ---- is it annoying.
...I Cant Stop, For A Private Reason...But When I Find A Way To Stop... Then I Will Stop Doing This