i need help with custom fonts

By YesKittyExists — 15 days
Total Replies: 11
i cant seem to get it to work and idk what im doing wrong can u guys help me? its not typing when i want it too
hi im kitty! my best friendos @starkusseesall @DJmangle87 @ChewyDaGoat @Plush-lulu @AestheticIdiot @FloweryIdiot @ChewysBrother @Homeslice @Sad-gorl @LayezDerCat @WasteOfSpace @Certus @Strong-fish-91 (follow these peeps) pfp+Banner: @moonjay | i make youtube videos!!click the link above to see my channel! i make traced bases!! bestest fwendo @Kawwaii-life
same boi
hewo i'm Gabby, and i'm a smol floof. RED QUEEN IS DA BEST. Follow these AWESOME and AMAZING peeps: my name twin @gabbyrose1010 this is... @The-Wisp this person @Zeon her @SwimtheFly28 her my best frendo @Chicken-nuggs oh and meh moother is @SKYwolf666 Don't be mad if you ain't on here!! Luv ya'll!!
i am a girl XD
hi im kitty! my best friendos @starkusseesall @DJmangle87 @ChewyDaGoat @Plush-lulu @AestheticIdiot @FloweryIdiot @ChewysBrother @Homeslice @Sad-gorl @LayezDerCat @WasteOfSpace @Certus @Strong-fish-91 (follow these peeps) pfp+Banner: @moonjay | i make youtube videos!!click the link above to see my channel! i make traced bases!! bestest fwendo @Kawwaii-life
ik i say that to everyone lol
hewo i'm Gabby, and i'm a smol floof. RED QUEEN IS DA BEST. Follow these AWESOME and AMAZING peeps: my name twin @gabbyrose1010 this is... @The-Wisp this person @Zeon her @SwimtheFly28 her my best frendo @Chicken-nuggs oh and meh moother is @SKYwolf666 Don't be mad if you ain't on here!! Luv ya'll!!
oh xDDDDDD
but you mean custom fonts on a picture? or just typing?
just typing like for my drawing so it fits right
ahh.... then i have no clue. :)
xD
Look at your custom fonts list. If all your letters are there then I can't help you.
I love UNDERTALE!! And Deltarune, and DDLC, and Yandere Simulator, and all that stuff. And somebody else said this but I also like Little Nightmares, Layers of fear, and all THAT stuff. Also, If you want to find a skele-TON of Undertale fans, (that joke's old, I know) I'm the one to go to.