i need help with custom fonts

By YesKittiExists — December 04
Total Replies: 13
i cant seem to get it to work and idk what im doing wrong can u guys help me? its not typing when i want it too
same boi
I asked Jesus, "How much do you love me?"Jesus replied, "This much," stretched his arms on the cross, and died for me. If you love Jesus, put this as your status. Follow these GREAT peeps: @gabbyrose1010 & @The-Wisp \awesome virtual parents @Z3RO + @WonderWorld / & @SwimtheFly28 & @CuteLittleGirl & half sis @i-have-a-life & @Gophers follow the best bro EVER @LynnTheMuffin & lots of others
ik i say that to everyone lol
I asked Jesus, "How much do you love me?"Jesus replied, "This much," stretched his arms on the cross, and died for me. If you love Jesus, put this as your status. Follow these GREAT peeps: @gabbyrose1010 & @The-Wisp \awesome virtual parents @Z3RO + @WonderWorld / & @SwimtheFly28 & @CuteLittleGirl & half sis @i-have-a-life & @Gophers follow the best bro EVER @LynnTheMuffin & lots of others
but you mean custom fonts on a picture? or just typing?
ahh.... then i have no clue. :)
Look at your custom fonts list. If all your letters are there then I can't help you.
I love UNDERTALE!! And Deltarune, and DDLC, and all that stuff. And I like horror games. Also, If you want to find a skele-TON of Undertale fans, (that joke's old, I know) I'm the one to go to. I also like to rp, just so you guys most of the time don't have to ask. Sometime's you do tho. I love HxH rn it's my favorite anime.