How do I pin something to my wall

By Hyun-Ryu — July 11, 2017
Total Replies: 11
How do I do that? I made some gif that is perfect for pinning to my wall.
I am either Zen from Mystic Messenger or BANANA WIZARD!! Social Media: Google+: Ouchie Box Cutter Facebook: Secret Instagram: dab_dab_dab_dab__625 Games: Pixel Worlds: Reddy or [Beep] or [Hello] Growtopia: BananaPieGT1 or Turest or AriesGT1 or Supoz or GreenCorl Roblox: GTMiner21
Go to the drawing you want to pin, then press the gear icon. "pin drawing" should be one of the options.
Hello! I make original pixel art for fun, hope you enjoy my work! I take constructive criticism. I'm 15. I'm a dude. My favorite colors are orange and green. I have a dog named Pixel. My profile pic and background photo are both made by me. Putting @Kawli here because friends help friends. I joined here July 3rd 2016 and I love this site!
The gear button right next to the like button.
Hello! I make original pixel art for fun, hope you enjoy my work! I take constructive criticism. I'm 15. I'm a dude. My favorite colors are orange and green. I have a dog named Pixel. My profile pic and background photo are both made by me. Putting @Kawli here because friends help friends. I joined here July 3rd 2016 and I love this site!
can i pin a photo?
why am i even here anymore
No. Only drawing
Hello.
ummmmm it on't work, that option isn't on the gear icon when clicked...
bored
You go to the drawing, click the gear/settings button and then click on the button that says Pin Drawing which has a pin right next to it on the button.
I don't want to put my real name. Sorry.
Why can't you pin a drawing? :o
My favorite quote: “But I didn't understand then. That I could hurt somebody so badly she would never recover. That a person can, just by living, damage another human being beyond repair.” ― Haruki Murakami. I'll post a new quote everyday. Maybe. I'll still draw stuff if you request. (Hand drawn, and with restrictions.)
You can pin a drawing but I am not so sure about gifs.
I don't want to put my real name. Sorry.
You can pin GIF's
WARRIORS!! Er..*clears throat* I LOVE Warriors! And Warrior Cat roleplaying... My goal on here is to get at least one staff pick. I joined around February 12, 2019. One more thing... I am not afraid to admit that I am a follower of Christ. When I asked Jesus, "How much do you love me?"Jesus replied, "This much" and stretched his arms on the cross and died for me.