Heres What Stamps Should Do:

By Kirito — May 05, 2016
Total Replies: 4
Ok, So If Your Using Stamps, Maybe You Should Say I Used Stamps.
@Pixilart Made Stamps And Worked Really Hard On Them...I Mean, Its Still...Yeah...
People Are Saying Its "Copying" When People Put There Stamps On Public For, What? Right, TO MAKE A STAMP PUBLIC. AND LET OTHER PEOPLE USE THEM. 2nd Of All, A lot Of People Are Like "I Made That Stamp" "No, I Made That Stamp" When You Put A Stamp To Public, Put: Made By "Insert Name Here"
I Just Wanted To Let This Out. A Lot Of Stamp Drama Has Been Happening Lately
Hello, ladies and gentlemen! My name is Kirito. I love talking to everyone on here. I try to be as nice as I can to everyone. Best friend: Grant - Online best friends: @Fleja2003 @DragonusEngima - Likes: friends, art. You really should check out @Fleja2003 @DragonusEngima :)
not just pixilart, but even cooperators like dragonus and some other fellas
Ecce ----, qui-i-i est faaabaa vale ---- qui est faba!
it is copying stop sugar coating to noobs
Ecce ----, qui-i-i est faaabaa vale ---- qui est faba!
I have a question. Why Do You Capitalize Every First Letter In A Word? Just Curious.
Aye fellas I'm Tot. I make art (no dip), I think stamps are dumb, tracing is ok if you're using it to get better at drawing, and original art styles/techniques are rad. I almost never upload since I have very limited patience when it comes to drawings. Anyhoo, Welcome again, feel free to say hi and ask for tips. I don't take requests nor commissions.
Its A Long...Long...Story.....
Hello, ladies and gentlemen! My name is Kirito. I love talking to everyone on here. I try to be as nice as I can to everyone. Best friend: Grant - Online best friends: @Fleja2003 @DragonusEngima - Likes: friends, art. You really should check out @Fleja2003 @DragonusEngima :)