Gaming chat

By Gibbles08 — February 08
Total Replies: 38
If you like gaming then join in on the discussions. Tell people about games they don't know about. Talk about stuff with people. Get others accounts on games. Do not ask for passwords (of course), do not scam/troll, do not swear, no asking for personal info, and do not online d8.
I am 10 years old. I like reading books and listening to music. My favorite reading style is manga. I like drawing and anime. I play Roblox (acc. Omg_itzgibbles), Minecraft, and many more games. If you want to know anything about me, ask on my wall.
hey peeps
I am 10 years old. I like reading books and listening to music. My favorite reading style is manga. I like drawing and anime. I play Roblox (acc. Omg_itzgibbles), Minecraft, and many more games. If you want to know anything about me, ask on my wall.
Hullo? Anybody?
roblox has epic gay
catastrophic
hi
I am a human
hi
hi
i love cats
what doing
I am a human
I am in school so I cannot play games :(
hi how are you
i love cats