Favorite Eeveelution (Pokèmon)

By pixlyJolt — October 23
Total Replies: 5
Eevee evolution
I am a male gamer who loves stuff from Pokémon to *[email protected]#6|_3* & I usually rp on this site called SmackJeeves. I like to think of my crush as a waifu which makes me a creepy --- weirdo derp. I am usually called 'Glitcher' (no he isn't) I am usually working on other art I put on SmackJeeves, using Airdesk Sketchbook, recreating music pieces, & more! See my YT channel named pixlblox9099 the Jolteon!
Jolteon is the best, along with Umbreon, Glaceon is waifu :3
I am a male gamer who loves stuff from Pokémon to *[email protected]#6|_3* & I usually rp on this site called SmackJeeves. I like to think of my crush as a waifu which makes me a creepy --- weirdo derp. I am usually called 'Glitcher' (no he isn't) I am usually working on other art I put on SmackJeeves, using Airdesk Sketchbook, recreating music pieces, & more! See my YT channel named pixlblox9099 the Jolteon!
Vaporeon. I really don't care if it is the most powerful, but it is water themed, fun to draw, and so adorable!
I am a nerd who loves Minecraft (still), Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, Legend of Zelda, Mario, and cats. I've just started on Pixilart, and am creating an OC (original character). I am not emo :- ) Please don't post or comment anything rude. I am a very sensitive person who will lock myself in a room and cry if that happens. I will gladly accept constructive criticism though.
I always loved Espeon cause it's the only cat-like eevolution and when I was youunger I reaaaaly loved cats!
Hi! I'm Pixelatea - just ol regular poixelated tea. As you can see I really love pixels! Everything squre(ish) is somehow really attractive to me. I'm a hobbyist artist and I'm really happy that there is a free tool for making pixels with a such a nice community.
@Pixelatea okey doke owo’
@Anime-Nerd *cough cough* jolteon *cough cough*