Droplets

By iamahufflepuff — March 12
Total Replies: 6
you can ask me for ideas for droplets heres the group https://www.pixilart.com/droplets-3092ab07d0 so yeah
Art is what keeps me sane my real name is Aiden i love to draw write and read I also have a wonderful sister her account is @LizzieCaneDraws I am in 5th grade @floweryidiot made my pfp! IRL: @Kat67 @LizzieCaneDraws ( @CringyCato best freindo) @uwu-crew @pixilplays follow these Peps that are my freinds on pixilart: @NavysNation @TheBeanArts @sauze @geometrymations @jazztheneko( @KokichiChicken very underated) @YellowPizza @TheHolyPeanut @OCs-galore2 @floweryidiot @SuperNovaWisp @lordHyness @Dat-axolotl and I now have nothing else to say
ok so i am going to start a drop battle soon bassicly i will make a gif of two of the drops battleing i will start a vote of witch ones you would like to see battle @NavysNation @Kat67 @TheBeanArts @gemetrymations u guy are my current members enjoy:)
Art is what keeps me sane my real name is Aiden i love to draw write and read I also have a wonderful sister her account is @LizzieCaneDraws I am in 5th grade @floweryidiot made my pfp! IRL: @Kat67 @LizzieCaneDraws ( @CringyCato best freindo) @uwu-crew @pixilplays follow these Peps that are my freinds on pixilart: @NavysNation @TheBeanArts @sauze @geometrymations @jazztheneko( @KokichiChicken very underated) @YellowPizza @TheHolyPeanut @OCs-galore2 @floweryidiot @SuperNovaWisp @lordHyness @Dat-axolotl and I now have nothing else to say
i mean @geometrymations XD
so i made a new droplet! @Kat67
@Kat67
WHAT THE HECC DO YOU WANT XD
♥♥ I asked Jesus, "How much do you love me?"Jesus replied, "This much" and stretched his arms on the cross and died for me. If you love Jesus, put this in your bio || Oki so I love Hp, series of unfortunate events, and reading in general, drawing ( D U H H H ). irl: @niraguree @iamahufflepuff @LizzieCaneDraws @Pixilplays @CringyCato AND @Unicorn-Stich I will rp till the world ends \(ò^ó)/
voteing :3