Droplets

By iamahufflepuff — 7 days
Total Replies: 6
you can ask me for ideas for droplets heres the group https://www.pixilart.com/droplets-3092ab07d0 so yeah
I like art so I am here(^^) i love to draw write and read I also have a wonderful sister her account is @LizzieCaneDraws I am a newbie at pixel art so some of my art may look weird to you and I am in 5th grade AND I have nothing else to say except that @NavysNation made my profile pic AND here are some people that I think are Coolio: @Kat67 @LizzieCaneDraws @NavysNation @TheBeanArts @pikasquirtle @Dopey-Dragonite @peppermint @magicPhase @sazue @lil-chu @geometrymations @jazztheneko @CringyCato and NOW I have nothing else to say
ok so i am going to start a drop battle soon bassicly i will make a gif of two of the drops battleing i will start a vote of witch ones you would like to see battle @NavysNation @Kat67 @TheBeanArts @gemetrymations u guy are my current members enjoy:)
I like art so I am here(^^) i love to draw write and read I also have a wonderful sister her account is @LizzieCaneDraws I am a newbie at pixel art so some of my art may look weird to you and I am in 5th grade AND I have nothing else to say except that @NavysNation made my profile pic AND here are some people that I think are Coolio: @Kat67 @LizzieCaneDraws @NavysNation @TheBeanArts @pikasquirtle @Dopey-Dragonite @peppermint @magicPhase @sazue @lil-chu @geometrymations @jazztheneko @CringyCato and NOW I have nothing else to say
i mean @geometrymations XD
so i made a new droplet! @Kat67
@Kat67
WHAT THE HECC DO YOU WANT XD
Hello~ I would love to rp rn ;w; (pfp by @Kitkat-icy) Joined November 9 2018 (sry if im not rly on usually on discord uwu) I love harry potter, drawing ( d u h ), am a hufflepuff (come at me), and yeah ^w^ ( also I have a contest rn: https://www.pixilart.com/contest/ship-timmee-746f46a9d142b10 )
voteing :3