DO YOU DRAW WITH A MOUSE OR TABLET!?!?!

By MovingToMYMain — June 29, 2017
Total Replies: 274
this has been bugging me, because i think many peeps draw with tablets but i draw with a mouse 100% pure mouse you guys?
Best Friend forever, no matter what: : @darkheaven hi i type in lowercase all time, im a pretty weird crazy disguisting dude. and i dont care about misspelling warning tho i make racist jokes and i love --- jokes dark humor racist humor yeah. and if you wanna know if i hate ya or not its that i blocked you. header by: @badonkadonk WARNING IM A TROLL
i draw on a small wacom tablet. (no pen display obviously) i've never tried seriously drawing something on mouse (i used to trace irl sketches on a trackpad though, ew) it just seems painful. if my tablet breaks i'll sooner just do all of my digital art on my phone than use a mouse bc i'm actually somewhat decent on phone surprisingly.
f
I draw with a mouse, it aint exactly difficult but I concentrate on getting every little pixel in its place.
The more you practice, the better you become. Dont let people take that from you. Whether you are together or alone, you shall always be stronger as one. ============================== Plazma Burst 2 Official Website - http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?s=2&a
i draw with my goat ----
I use mouse. I haven't got a tablet >-
gamer time
Wacom tablet
Your non-average 15 year old kid who loves anime, SU and gaming. Currently taking a long hiatus to do schoolwork. Also I draw based on motivation, so I'm really sorry if I don't upload a lot every once in a while (my profile pic/ header were drawn by me :3)
I use a mouse. I've never used a tablet.
ah, yes, that -------. there he goes again, doing,,, whatever it is he does
TABLET NEANDERTHAL
Lord ---- , Founder and messiah of the Religion of ---- . Fear him for those who use his ancient language falsely shall get smited with the wrath of ---- himself. Fools who apose me shall be stricken down and pitied. 3:17. Oct 19, 2015 was the day of his arrival. CuckCord: https://discord.gg/ue2shjs (Lord ----#5523)
Is trackpad an option :P
|Professional procrastinator. Sometimes being drug free has less to do with addiction, and more to do with sanity. Request will be closed for a lil' bit, hope you don't mind. Some pals and inspirations, @seventeen @thekawaiifurry @fleja2003 @samasam @origin @icebear @ultidaisy
yep :3
Best Friend forever, no matter what: : @darkheaven hi i type in lowercase all time, im a pretty weird crazy disguisting dude. and i dont care about misspelling warning tho i make racist jokes and i love --- jokes dark humor racist humor yeah. and if you wanna know if i hate ya or not its that i blocked you. header by: @badonkadonk WARNING IM A TROLL