Character feedback qwq

By FloweryTown — March 13
Total Replies: 9
Do me a big ol’ faver and give me some feed back on my design if Aster
☾ • Milo • 14 • they/her • ☽ “.Oh Good Golly!.” “.ᴵ ˢᵘʳᵉ ᴹⁱˢˢ ᵀᵃˡᵏⁱⁿᵍ ᵀᵒ ʸᵒᵘ.” ‣.I Am The One And Only Outer Space Astronaut Mum, My Moon Child. ⋆.A Slightly Inactive Traditional Artist. ‣.I’m pretty awkward-Opps sorry. ⋆.Gray is my happy color. ✶.My Song Status: “Burned Out.” And “Adored By Him.”-Dodie✶
It is amazing! But why the long neck ((Sry))
Check out meh peeps! @FloweryTown @Blue-Dorito @bluewolf28394 @charadreemur565 @you-know-me @dragonbro202 @SmolChildOwO @Wolfsans @LavenderDawn They are amazing!!!! These people are were most of meh bases are coming from @NotYourFriend and @Bee-juice
I like it! I also love her outfit design and her hair. She probably was fun to make because I had fun doing so!
hey
I am 13 and in 7th grade Follow for a Follow back Like for a Like back
@DragonzDrawz98 thanks and it’s a stylistic choice Ig but I’m working on a new style with a shorter neck XD @RainbowWolf Thanks uwu your probably gonna be sad when I update her Ahh—
☾ • Milo • 14 • they/her • ☽ “.Oh Good Golly!.” “.ᴵ ˢᵘʳᵉ ᴹⁱˢˢ ᵀᵃˡᵏⁱⁿᵍ ᵀᵒ ʸᵒᵘ.” ‣.I Am The One And Only Outer Space Astronaut Mum, My Moon Child. ⋆.A Slightly Inactive Traditional Artist. ‣.I’m pretty awkward-Opps sorry. ⋆.Gray is my happy color. ✶.My Song Status: “Burned Out.” And “Adored By Him.”-Dodie✶
@Shermanj Uh hi-
@astersorbit hi
I am 13 and in 7th grade Follow for a Follow back Like for a Like back
@AstersOrbit Idk, i'll draw her in the new style either way XD
@RainbowWolf XD ok great
anyone active?
I like red pandas, red and black patterns, kabooms, and pirate ninjas (in red & black robes) also I suck at pixel art but is vara gud on pepper IF WE GET 50 FOLLOWERS I DO A FACE REVEAL AND A TON OF PAPER ART I just got legally registered as insane wtf