Changing your username changes your URL?

By LordLuke — April 16
Total Replies: 4
Apparently you can change your username on this site, but I've heard before that it's bad for SEO to allow users to do this if you keep their username in the URL (I looked it up again to make sure and Google agreed: https://ignitevisibility.com/why-changing-urls-can-devastate-seo-traffic/).
So what happens to the URL? I think they just change it like it says you can do, but would that damage your profile's SEO every time you do it?
You know who I am; we all know each other by heart, just some of us haven't met each other yet. I am the Dark Mad Rationality Nugget of Pictural Stupidity. That's how you may know me. Plus I'm 16 years old (male) and brothers with @PersuaderBaby. You can also look at my site to maybe find some content.
Remembered my second question right after posting...
What does it really mean to be a "User accepting requests?"
You know who I am; we all know each other by heart, just some of us haven't met each other yet. I am the Dark Mad Rationality Nugget of Pictural Stupidity. That's how you may know me. Plus I'm 16 years old (male) and brothers with @PersuaderBaby. You can also look at my site to maybe find some content.
Also, wouldn't it ruin any time someone says " #request for @lordluke?" It's starting to sound like a pretty bad idea.
your old URL, when you click on it, you get to your current profile.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS. PLEASE FOLLOW ME MY GOAL IS 500 here you will find random art, trash art, and okay art. my friends: @samsalot333 @carm7807 @a-challenge @i-did-a-soft-v5 @dagron3513. peeps that blocked me: @brendon-urie @k93eh @monster-nothing @aidani
Okay, cool, thanks.