ask me any question

By Mello21 — April 22
Total Replies: 49
could you draw a really cute unicorn
I was dignosed with Acute lymphoblastic leukemia when I was 10 and now I am 12 and I am going through really bad chemo.i am not telling for attention I am just telling so my story to get out
yea u want me too??
Heyo I am 12 yrs old and Iam a dumbo ;-; JK if u meh friend you can call me dumbo =_= maybeee BESTIES ARE - @Brip07 and @person386 ALSO I can do rp (you have to ASK)
U like Minecraft?
I won’t be making art over the summer because I won’t have my iPad. I’ll still be here to answer notifications sometimes though. Shoutouts: @mochii thank you so much for being my friend even though I’m weird... and you’re welcome for the M&Ms ;) @Chubbybunny you are amazing! Check her out everyone her art is better than mine! She is also a new artist so GO FOLLOW HER Joined Feb 8, 2019
YUSSSSSS (SHUT UP I AM PLAYING CHRISTIAN MINECRAFT XD
Heyo I am 12 yrs old and Iam a dumbo ;-; JK if u meh friend you can call me dumbo =_= maybeee BESTIES ARE - @Brip07 and @person386 ALSO I can do rp (you have to ASK)
Lol
I won’t be making art over the summer because I won’t have my iPad. I’ll still be here to answer notifications sometimes though. Shoutouts: @mochii thank you so much for being my friend even though I’m weird... and you’re welcome for the M&Ms ;) @Chubbybunny you are amazing! Check her out everyone her art is better than mine! She is also a new artist so GO FOLLOW HER Joined Feb 8, 2019
hhehehhehhe
can you get some of your art free
I was dignosed with Acute lymphoblastic leukemia when I was 10 and now I am 12 and I am going through really bad chemo.i am not telling for attention I am just telling so my story to get out
my art ? or......
Do you know what Pokémon is?
I ❤Pokémon and Crash Bandicoot!
Sorry for the random question... :( ?
I ❤Pokémon and Crash Bandicoot!