ask me any question

By Mello21 — April 22
Total Replies: 49
oh ;-;
Heyo I am 12 yrs old and Iam a dumbo ;-; JK if u meh friend you can call me dumbo =_= maybeee BESTIES ARE - @Brip07 and @person386 ALSO I can do rp (you have to ASK)
R.I.P
Hi there! I like to draw dragons, sometimes wolves and cats. I might not be super active with my art, but patience is a virtue!
XD
Heyo I am 12 yrs old and Iam a dumbo ;-; JK if u meh friend you can call me dumbo =_= maybeee BESTIES ARE - @Brip07 and @person386 ALSO I can do rp (you have to ASK)
How do you make requests open?
LEOPARDS RULE. | Banner by @canyoupayme | i gone over the summer :( (june 11-august) | requests always open | Friends: @startheangelcat @killjoyatheart @savage-lol | ^-^ XD =^o.o^= O_O | LEOPARDS RULE.
like what do you mean?
how do you make yourself available for requests?
LEOPARDS RULE. | Banner by @canyoupayme | i gone over the summer :( (june 11-august) | requests always open | Friends: @startheangelcat @killjoyatheart @savage-lol | ^-^ XD =^o.o^= O_O | LEOPARDS RULE.
people usally like wall post on ur wall
and they request
Do you like Pokémon?
I ❤Pokémon and Crash Bandicoot!
YUSSS I LUVEEE POKEMONN favorite pokemon is Rachu and eeve