ask me any question

By Mello21 — April 22
Total Replies: 49
XD
HEY GUYS!!! PLZ GO ONTO MY WEBSITE!!! I LOVE FNAF, I like Bendy and the Ink Machine and Eddsworld. Anyways if anyone wants me 2 draw them I could but it may take awhile because of personnel life! ALSO MAKE SURE YOU FOLLOW: @TufferCaw, @Funtime-crew, @SydSyd, @Jensa, @Bluw-Warf, @CherryCheeks. @Fast-Boi-UwU
Best ajr song from the new album neotheatre?
Feel free to post on my wall, ask requests, or collab with me if ya want. I trying getting here everytime Im online so... um. ye! Im 16 (almost 17 in July), I do traditional and now pixel art, I love video games like Team Fortress 2, Minecraft, and Doki Doki Literature Club. JUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAMMMMM __ __ ______ _______ __ _________ _____ __φ(..)
@keons7419 THE BEST SONG OF AJR IS.............................................. Burn the house down and birthday party
Heyo I am 12 yrs old and Iam a dumbo ;-; JK if u meh friend you can call me dumbo =_= maybeee BESTIES ARE - @Brip07 and @person386 ALSO I can do rp (you have to ASK)
but you answered the other ajr question...
Feel free to post on my wall, ask requests, or collab with me if ya want. I trying getting here everytime Im online so... um. ye! Im 16 (almost 17 in July), I do traditional and now pixel art, I love video games like Team Fortress 2, Minecraft, and Doki Doki Literature Club. JUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMONIKAMMMMM __ __ ______ _______ __ _________ _____ __φ(..)
oop welp u can ask me a diffrent answer :D
Heyo I am 12 yrs old and Iam a dumbo ;-; JK if u meh friend you can call me dumbo =_= maybeee BESTIES ARE - @Brip07 and @person386 ALSO I can do rp (you have to ASK)
@Mello21 oh! no sorry i didnt see your comment. i saw i different one... nice choice tho. those are the pre-release ones
oh it okie IKR THEY ARE SOOOOOOOO PRE-Re Lease
O N A S C A L E O F 1 T O 1 0 , W H A T I S Y O U R F A V O U R I T E C O L O U R O F T H E A L P H A B E T ?
Hi there! I like to draw dragons, sometimes wolves and cats. I might not be super active with my art, but patience is a virtue!
ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmBLUEEE?
mine's 17
Hi there! I like to draw dragons, sometimes wolves and cats. I might not be super active with my art, but patience is a virtue!