ask me any question

By Mello21 — April 22
Total Replies: 49
AJR???????? I LOVE THEM
Hi! My name is Trinity. I am bisexual, 13 years old (My birthday is June 7th if you want to know) and I like a number of things. Follow my friends @24hilyab , @teethhair , Daughter: @LostInDaShadows , quote: "A fish can be a turtle if it f**king wants to be. Don't spoil his dreams."-Brendon Urie
MEEE TOO
Heyo I am 12 yrs old and Iam a dumbo ;-; JK if u meh friend you can call me dumbo =_= maybeee BESTIES ARE - @Brip07 and @person386 ALSO I can do rp (you have to ASK)
1 divided by 0 = ?
I. D O N T. T A K E. R E Q U E S T S . PLEASE FOLLOW ME MY GOAL IS 1000. here you will find random art, trash art, and okay art. my friends: @samsalot333 @carm7807 @a-challenge @i-did-a-soft-v5 @dagron3513. @the-challenger @the-challenge-2 peeps that blocked me: @brendon-urie @k93eh @monster-nothing @aidani @stu205165
it is obviously 0
Heyo I am 12 yrs old and Iam a dumbo ;-; JK if u meh friend you can call me dumbo =_= maybeee BESTIES ARE - @Brip07 and @person386 ALSO I can do rp (you have to ASK)
no it is ERROR
I. D O N T. T A K E. R E Q U E S T S . PLEASE FOLLOW ME MY GOAL IS 1000. here you will find random art, trash art, and okay art. my friends: @samsalot333 @carm7807 @a-challenge @i-did-a-soft-v5 @dagron3513. @the-challenger @the-challenge-2 peeps that blocked me: @brendon-urie @k93eh @monster-nothing @aidani @stu205165
oh wat is it MR.PATRICK!
Is FNAF still a good game and could you cure my depression?
HEY GUYS!!! PLZ GO ONTO MY WEBSITE!!! I LOVE FNAF, I like Bendy and the Ink Machine and Eddsworld. Anyways if anyone wants me 2 draw them I could but it may take awhile because of personnel life! ALSO MAKE SURE YOU FOLLOW: @TufferCaw, @Funtime-crew, @SydSyd, @Jensa, @Bluw-Warf, @CherryCheeks. @Fast-Boi-UwU
What is your favorite hobby? If you don't have one particular one, or it goes into some private stuff, name one of your favorites.
| All stuff titled “Old Stuff” will be unlisted at the beginning of Summer Break. | Hello. I'm just one of your casual artists. I joined June 26th, 2018, and I deeply like this site. I’m kind of busy with school, so I might not be as active as I was. | Check out the following: @Quality-Studios, @Dopey-Dragonite, @FoofyOwlet, @Lucky-Clover, @Clown, and several other amazing artists I followed. |
@Wolfie99 In my opinion I think FNAF is still a good GAMEEE and about your depression I had depression before you should try hearing like non stop music It could probably help you
MY favorite HOBBY is hearing music and playing games!!!!!