Looks like you didn't save your latest changes and autosave has loaded them for you. Click 'New Drawing' if you would like to start a new drawing.
You can disable autosave in settings ().
Drawing pixel art is easier than ever while using Pixilart
Easily create sprites and other retro style images with this drawing application
Pixilart is an online pixel drawing application and social platform for creative minds who want to venture into the world of art, games, and programming. Pixel art is fundamental for understanding how digital art, games, and programming work.
Making animations are fun, but can be difficult. Here are some quick tips to get you started.
• You have an unlimited amount of frames - submitting a large gif does take a bit longer to load.
• Edit frames by selecting the preview image.
• Move frames be using the left and right arrow icons ().
• Delete frames by selecting the trash can icon ().
• You can change each frames time by selecting the ms. 1000ms = 1 second.
• Demostration of making an animation: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsXYPoX7a1o
• You can create stamps and use them for later. Create a stamp by selecting a region on the canvas and clicking 'Save Stamp' on the top right corner.
• Add more colors by clicking the black and white squres under the 'Tools' panel.
• If after drawing for awhile and the drawing application seems 'slow'. Please save your progress and reload the page.
• If the canvas seems laggy or glitchy, try using a smaller canvas size.
• Autosave saves every 1 minute.